BUYING & SELLING AGRI-MACHINERY REQUIRES EXPERTISE, TRAINED AND PROFESSIONAL APPROACH
By Rattan Singh | In AGRICULTURE
Published on October 3, 2015
#Agriculture #Machinery #Sales
WHO IS BUYING AGRI-MACHINERY?
- One who owns either big or small farm
- Government and Institutional bodies
- Contract hiring individual or firms
- Commercial usage individual or firms, etc.
NEED OF BUYING AGRI MACHINERY?
- For farming operations from sowing to harvesting
- For easier and faster operations, so that moisture content of crops remain at desired level, for farmers to get right Price in the market
- Farmers contribute to the Nation in increasing crop yields, improving income and food security for families and communities, and create jobs for their neighbourhood
WHO IS SELLING AGRI MACHINERY ?
- Corporate into business of Agri Machinery – Tractors, Power Tillers, Harvesters, Planting Equipments, Reapers, Agri Equipments, Crop Processing Equipments, Irrigation Equipments, Fertilizer & Pest Control Equipments, Hay making Equipments, etc.
- One (Corporate into Exchange business, Farmer who is willing to sell his USED Agri Machinery, Government or Institution who wants to sell Agri Machinery!
- Corporate or Farmers or Farming Group or Commercial Customers or Institutions, both from domestic and International market!
- Government or NGO who intends to promote agriculture, farming, soil, crops, climate, etc. for Nation building considering AGRICULTURE as their FIRST Priority!
WHO CAN INFLUENCE BUYING OR SELLING OF AGRI-MACHINERY?
- Professionally Qualified having Expertise in Agri Machinery!
- Professional who is Passionate about Agri Machines and Farmers!
- Professional who understands the Farmers need!
- Professional who understands agriculture, farming, soil, crops, climate, etc.!
- Professional who can Communicate with Farmers!
- Professional who himself is able to practically demonstrate!
- Professional who visualizes “BIG GAINS NOW FOR FARMERS” and for those who contribute to their success towards “GREEN FARMING”!